Ymca Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois

2 of 60 Ymca reviews

So this female you see in this picture , gave me soooo much attitude ...I came with my whole family and they told me that I couldn't go inside because I didn't have a hair cap.

This is the first time they have wver said anything , also in their pool regulations it doesn't say it's mandatory. The funny thing is that they blame us for stuff and look at the employees she went inside and dunked her whole head probably full of lice inside . She had been in there for about 30 minutes without it but she especially said it's my fault for not wearing it and they said that thanks to people like me they get balls of hair in their pools . But will you look at that she didn't have a hair cap .

I don't know I believe she should get a consequence for being super rude to people who pay money for their membership.This is a good facility it's just the workers they should hire better workers who actually want to work and not some ghetto female that comes to work with a bad attitude and decides she wants to take out her anger on customers trying to relax .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pool
Review category
Fitness Centers
review #951174 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ymca? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 60 Ymca reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.