Chicago, Illinois
2.1
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

So this female you see in this picture , gave me soooo much attitude ...I came with my whole family and they told me that I couldn't go inside because I didn't have a hair cap.

This is the first time they have wver said anything , also in their pool regulations it doesn't say it's mandatory. The funny thing is that they blame us for stuff and look at the employees she went inside and dunked her whole head probably full of lice inside . She had been in there for about 30 minutes without it but she especially said it's my fault for not wearing it and they said that thanks to people like me they get balls of hair in their pools . But will you look at that she didn't have a hair cap .

I don't know I believe she should get a consequence for being super rude to people who pay money for their membership.This is a good facility it's just the workers they should hire better workers who actually want to work and not some ghetto female that comes to work with a bad attitude and decides she wants to take out her anger on customers trying to relax .

Review about: Ymca Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ymca?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion